Customize your label with the teachers name and a short message. Please add a note to seller with teachers name and what you would like written on the candle (appx 40-45 characters long). Please allow a few extra days for processing.
Scent profile: Cypress, cedar and fir.
Scent profile: Cranberry, cinnamon and clove.
Scent profile: Clementine, tangerine and a touch of cedar.
Scent profile: Spearmint, berries and musk.
Scent profile: Macintosh apple and balsam.
Scent profile: Pine, prosecco and musk.
- 8 oz. burn time approximately 40-50 hours
- 100% natural soy
- cotton wick
- no additives, no petroleum, no phthalates
- hand poured in small batches
- $1 from each candle will be donated to The Daily Bread Food Bank
- your first burn is the most important, burn for a minimum of 2 -3 hours to create an even burn pool (this is when the melted wax reaches from edge to edge), otherwise you will have tunneling.
- trim wick to ¼” prior to each use. Turn the candle over when trimming to avoid any of the burned wick staying in your jar.
- do not burn your candle for longer than 4 hours.
- do not place your candle near drafts or near any flammable object (like curtains, or bedding)
- discontinue burning when 1/2" of wax remains, otherwise the glass may shatter
- avoid touching the glass container when burning, the glass will be hot too touch.
- never leave your candle unattended.