Bright fragrance that is commonly used to deter pesky bugs in summer months.
Scent profile: citronella, lemon and eucalyptus.
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS: Please store inside when not in use as soy wax can melt in hot temperatures. This candle is for OUTSIDE USE. Please ensure you trim your wick with every use which may require the use of a wick trimmer.
- 14 oz. mason jar, burn time approximately 60 -70 hours
- 100% natural soy
- cotton wick
- no additives, no petroleum, no phthalates
- hand poured in small batches
- $1 from each candle will be donated to The Daily Bread Food Bank
- your first burn is the most important, burn for a minimum of 2 -3 hours to create an even burn pool (this is when the melted wax reaches from edge to edge), otherwise you will have tunneling.
- trim wick to ¼” prior to each use. Turn the candle over when trimming to avoid any of the burned wick staying in your jar.
- do not burn your candle for longer than 4 hours.
- do not place your candle near drafts or near any flammable object (like curtains, or bedding).
- discontinue burning when 1/2" of wax remains, otherwise the glass may shatter
- avoid touching the glass container when burning, the glass will be hot too touch.
- never leave your candle unattended.